Coaching Management Platform
- Who can use the software?
Coaches, Learners and Coaching Project Managers can use the software. It is designed to have specific features available to the different roles in coaching engagements.
- What are the major functions inside the software?
All users have a dashboard, user list, calendar, topics and resources panel.
- The dashboard shows a gist of the most important data depending on your coaching role. It also contains your link to the notifications and private messaging panels.
- The user list panel has the list of users connected to your account. Within the list, you can view the profile information of a specific user.
- The calendar shows your schedule. From the calendar, you can propose, edit or complete an event.
- The topics panel shows the database of resource materials and templates.
- The resources panel has synopses of aggregated articles as an additional resource.
In addition, project managers have reports and accounts panels. The reports panel allow project managers to create print outs of coaching engagement status and evaluation results. The accounts panels allows project managers to view account information and manage company subscriptions.
- Is there a tutorial available on how to use the software?
On your initial log-in, you will see tip guides that will walk you through the different functions inside the software. These tip guides are designed to speed up your familiarization of the software. If you feel the need to re-learn some specific functions, you can easily access the information from the Help section.
- Is there a minimum period of subscription?
Yes. It's one year.
- What types of subscriptions do you offer?
We offer standard, advanced and premium subscriptions. Please visit our subscription page to get more information on what features are included with each subscription type.
- How can I get a subscription?
We currently do not have online transactions. Send us a message at email@example.com and we will get back to you on how to get a subscription.
- What are the security features of the software?
Password encryption. The software is designed with password encryption. Your password is not saved in plain text.
Data validation. The system uses data validation to prevent attackers from injecting malicious data into the application.
Security layer. This software uses COMODO Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). An SSL is a standard technology behind establishing an encrypted connection between a web server (host) and a web browser (client). This connection between the two makes sure that all the data passed between them remain private and intrinsic. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites to protect their online transactions with their customers. Any data you submit to this software over an https connection will be securely encrypted.